If you are not already a member of a participating society, you can join now, so that you will be eligible for a discount rate:
● Australasian Systematic Botany Society
● Society of Australian Systematic Biologists
● Australasian Mycological Society
|Registration fees||Early bird (available until August 31)||Standard (available until November 4)|
|Student/retired/unwaged (society member)||260||310|
|Waged (society member)||350||400|
|Single day registration||150|
You must first be registered as a user on the conference site to purchase tickets.
- SASB student members can apply for travel grants of up to AU$2500 that contribute to costs of registration, transport, accommodation and other conference expenses. Travel grant applications close 14 July 2023. For more information and application forms, see the SASB website
- ASBS student members can apply for similar grants of up to AU$800 for Australian students and AU$1500 for international students; applications close August 14 – see application form. In addition, ASBS students giving a presentation can also apply for a rebate on registration costs by clicking a checkbox on the online registration form when purchasing conference tickets. All applicants for this rebate, except those who are awarded one of the travel grants, will be offered some rebate on their registration fees. These rebates will be paid during the conference and will be a value up to the full cost of early bird student registration (with the exact amount depending on how many students apply).
- AMS student members can apply for a $500 Student Travel Award for presenting a talk at the Biosystematics 2023 conference. See the AMS website for application details.
Purchase registration and tickets:
*You will be asked during registration whether you have read and agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.*
For website issue (e.g. issues with registering or incorrect information), contact Erinn Fagan-Jeffries
To pay by card, add your chosen tickets and follow the checkout prompts, click ‘paypal’, and then ‘pay by card”. Ensure your email address you enter in the paypal checkout matches the email you used when you registered on the site. You will receive an emailed tax receipt from paypal within an hour (note that these transactions are free of GST).
If you are already logged into paypal but do not wish to use the paypal account for purchasing, you will need to logout, close the pop up window, then click the ‘paypal’ payment button again to see the option to ‘pay by card’ as a guest.
Note that the checkout can sometimes be slow to load, please be patient. Some firewalls may block the paypal payment link, in which case you may need to register on a personal device.